- Mon. Nov. 18, 1-3 pm. I'll streamline this hands-on tutorial for fundraisers presenting three effective ways to search Foundation Directory Online Professional in order to add a demonstration of some capabilities of the Philanthropy In/Sight database as well and still leave time for participants to work on their own. As of this posting there are still 13 places left in this class, so please contact us as soon as possible if you'd like to attend.
- Weds. Nov. 20, 4-5:30 pm -- Central for Filmmakers. Individual and/or creative teams of local filmmakers are invited to meet in Central Library's new Creative Experience digital maker space to learn more about books, hardware, software and websites and other information now available to help move their careers to the next level. Sue Greenberg of VLAA will recommend books about the legal and business aspects of filmmaking, I'll talk about potential funding sources and subject specialist Sean Parada will present some of the technical information about filmmaking available at Central. Then Andrea Johnson, Creative Experience specialist, will demonstrate --and help participants explore using -- IMovie, Adobe Creative Suite 6, the collaborative nature of the space itself, and the range of normally proprietary tutorials available free in the Creative Experience
More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- New G&FC Books: Sept. 2015
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Help for Nonprofit Boards/Board Members
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Online Social Media Advice for NPOs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps
- NPO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Links
- CAPACITY-BUILDING Resources
- St. Louis Area Nonprofit Education
- Grants to Individuals
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
November 2013 @ the G&FC...
We've scheduled new twists on two of our traditional classes: