At the 3rd Central for Creatives session tomorrow, 4-5:30 pm, Sue Greenberg of VLAA will recommend books about the legal and business aspects of publishing and promoting your writing and I'll show how to search Foundation Grants to Individuals Online and some free online funding sites. Next published author Eric Lundgren will talk about additional helpful resources available at Central Library for writers wanting to move their careers to the next level. Then Andrea Johnson, Creative Experience specialist, will demonstrate possibilities for using the collaborative nature of the Creative Experience space, including the availability of iBooks Author and other software and tutorials, for writers. Email email@example.com to sign up. Next month--Central for Creative Musicians.
If you missed last month's session for visual artists, the list of books recommended by Sue and fine arts subject specialist Mary Frechette is available on the Dec. 19th posting of Central's Fine Arts Room Blog!
More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- New G&FC Books: Sept. 2015
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Help for Nonprofit Boards/Board Members
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Online Social Media Advice for NPOs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps
- NPO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Links
- CAPACITY-BUILDING Resources
- St. Louis Area Nonprofit Education
- Grants to Individuals