- Sue Greenberg of VLAA will present and discuss her list of Top 10 Books about the legal and business aspects of promoting your visual work,
- G&FC librarian Kim Parks will show how to quickly search for Foundation Grants to Individuals on the Foundation Center database and also distribute a list of free websites offering funding opportunities and info to individual artists,
- Fine arts subject specialist Mary Frechette will discuss the range of arts marketing resources available in the visual arts collection at Central,
- Andrea Johnson, Creative Experience specialist, will demonstrate how to use Adobe Creative Suite 6, and how to access the normally proprietary tutorials available free in the Creative Experience through Lynda.com.
- Artists may also bring their own laptops to display their screens on the room’s large screen monitors.
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Reminder: Career Helps for Visual Artists
Updated Details for visual artists planning to attend Central for Creatives Weds. Dec. 18, 4-5:30 pm. at Central Library's 1st floor Creative Experience digital maker space: