Young Nonprofit Professionals Network's November brown-bag lunch discussion session will be "Collaborative Leadership: Managing Yourself by Managing Up" Nov. 13 from 11:30 - 1 at United Way HQ. Speakers will be Heather Bixler Dawson, from United Way, Kristin Polchinski from Wells Fargo Advisors and Marcia Barber, interim CEO for various nonprofits. Cost is $10 for non-YNPN members. Register at YNPN.
And, if you're looking for a print game-plan on this topic, try checking out the G&FC's Leading Up -- Transformational Leadership for Fundraisers by Lilya Wagner, part of the AFP Fund Development series.
More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Help for Nonprofit Boards/Board Members
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Online Social Media Advice for NPOs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps
- NPO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Links
- CAPACITY-BUILDING Resources
- St. Louis Area Nonprofit Education
- Grants to Individuals