IF your organization works to improve the health of youth in the St. Louis area, take a look at this RFP from GSK US The pharmaceuticals company has announced a new charitable grant program, GSK IMPACT Grants, designed to explore innovative health solutions to improve the health of youth in St. Louis. Networks of nonprofit organizations are requested to apply together for an 18-month pilot grant of $500,000. The grants were informed in part by the Conversations on Community Health held last year in St Louis and Denver. Results from this pilot will be used to guide GSK’s future approach to philanthropy. The application deadline is Monday, Nov. 25, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. EST. For questions, contact GSK US Community Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- New G&FC Books: Summer 2015
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Nonprofit Boards - Helpful Sites
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Local Nonprofit Ed. Programs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps