More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- New G&FC Books: Sept. 2015
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Help for Nonprofit Boards/Board Members
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Online Social Media Advice for NPOs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps
- NPO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Links
- CAPACITY-BUILDING Resources
- St. Louis Area Nonprofit Education
- Grants to Individuals
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Is "Networking" Dead"?
We had such a good time talking about how we "network" effectively at the new Nonprofit Reads group in February, we're going to continue the discussion of Networking Is Dead, Making Connections that Matter by Melissa G. Wilson and Larry Mohl at Nonprofit Reads II Tuesday, March 26, noon - 1pm in the book club room here at Central. If you have -- or if you want -- new ideas about developing meaningful nonprofit business contacts, come join us. And if anyone wants to sign out a copy of the book before we gather --no library card required--contact me. 5 copies available right now.