- Basic Grant Writing for NPOs - $59
- Proposal Budgeting Workshop - $29
- Missouri Common Grant Application - $29
- Event Planning 101 - $19
- Volunteer Management - $19
- Cause-Related Marketing in NPOs - $29
- Nonprofit Board Service - $19
- The Collaboration Challenge - $29
Gateway Center for Giving will hold an orientation March 6, 9-10:30am for nonprofits interested in enrolling in its annual Will to Give planned giving training program. Go to www.centerforgiving.org to find out more.
The Arts & Education Council, in collaboration with NSC, has created a new Arts Leadership Management Academy with monthly Wednesday-morning 3-hour workshops at a cost of $30 each. Diversifying Your Funding Strategies Parts 1 & 2 will be the March 14 and April 11 topics. Go to keeparthappening.org/what/alma to get the details on this affordable capacity-building opportunity for local arts organizations.