- Prospect Research resources recommended by the Assn of Professional Researchers for Advancement Missouri-Kansas Chapter, includes excellent database recommendations, and tips. For more about membership in this organization, go to www.apramokan.org.
- Grantspace.org gathers several Foundation Center recommended sites, databases, books, online articles, podcasts, steps in the process and prospect worksheets. Please note, access to databases "available at some Foundation Center libraries," means the FC only original libraries located in NYC, Washington DC, Atlanta, Cleveland and San Francisco. Contact the G&FC to find out if they are available free here.
And, for those of you interested in a little more depth, take a look at one of these G&FC books on the subject;
- Donor Cultivation and the Donor Lifecycle Map by Deorah Polivy, 2014
- Prospect Research for Fundraisers by Jennifer J. Filla & Helen E. Brown, 2013
- Prospect Research Fundamentals, 4th edition, 2012
- Major Donors Finding Big Gifts in Your Database & Online by Ted Hart
- Developing Major Gifts by Laura Fredricks
- Prospect Research: A Primer for Growing Nonprofits 2nd ed. by Cecilia Hogan