1. Training for using updated versions of FDO & Foundation Maps,
plus a new free website --Foundation Stats -- (see G&FC Events Calendar on this page for Jan./Feb. 2015 hands-on workshop times)
2. Major funding trends reported by large arts, health and education grantmakers:
- more funding allotted innovative programs/organizations promoting racial and cultural equity in their communities;
- more funding is going for nonprofits working in areas of public policy and advocacy;
- funders are examining how technology and data are being used by organizations;
- deliberate efforts being made to help with sustainability and capacity building and technical assistance
- funders interested in providing more support through MRIs and PRIs, social enterprise, fiscal sponsorships.