All you grant writers know how much time and hard work goes into each grant proposal you submit. And even the best efforts may not win the grant. So come to Central Library to discover ways to efficiently sort out the likely from the improbable at the very beginning of the process:
When to NOT Apply for a Grant
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
St. Louis Public Library, 2nd Floor Training Room
It's always tough to resist the temptation to apply for grants. ARCHS' experts will offer tried-and-true tips on how to analyze whether or not your nonprofit organization has the crucial elements in place to go after complicated funding. Learn how to look at a grant and say "no" within 15 minutes. Discussion will focus on funder history, grant expectations, deliverables, outputs/outcomes, and evaluation components.
ARCHS, Area Resources for Community & Human Services, really know about grants. ARCHS is the official community partnership for the Greater St. Louis Region designated by the State of Missouri with the mission of leveraging federal, state and private resources - -including grants-- with public and private partner organizations to positively impact the lives of thousands of St. Louis area residents.
Register by calling 314-539-0357 or email email@example.com
More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- New G&FC Books: Sept. 2015
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Help for Nonprofit Boards/Board Members
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Online Social Media Advice for NPOs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps
- NPO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Links
- CAPACITY-BUILDING Resources
- St. Louis Area Nonprofit Education
- Grants to Individuals