Have you noticed the "CFRE" designation after the author's name on many of our most useful books on fundraising available here at the G&FC? You're invited to come to Central Library to find out from two experts exactly how those initials are earned Weds. July 16, 2-4 pm at CFRE – Start to Finish. Whether you are new to the profession, or have been considering CFRE certification for some time, spend the afternoon with Linda Haley, principal of Let’s Build Hope, LLC and Jason Huff, managing director of development for Teach For America St. Louis, for a practical (and fun!) conversation on the benefits and process of becoming a Certified Fundraising Executive. Participants will walk away with a personalized plan for successfully obtaining their CFRE. Cosponsored by the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) St. Louis.
And, if you're already studying for the test, check the G&FC shelves or the St. Louis Public Library catalog to find copies of books on the Resource Reading List from CFRE International.
More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- New G&FC Books: Summer 2015
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Help for Nonprofit Boards/Board Members
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Online Social Media Advice for NPOs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps
- NPO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Links
- CAPACITY-BUILDING Resources
- St. Louis Area Nonprofit Education
- Grants to Individuals