More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- New G&FC Books: Summer 2015
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Nonprofit Boards - Helpful Sites
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Local Nonprofit Ed. Programs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Basics for Nonprofit Leaders Series to Start with Legal Issues
Attorney and NPML community engagement manager Dan Sise will describe the basic legal responsibilities, duties, liabilities and protections that affect every person who agrees to serve on the board of directors of a 501C(3) nonprofit Thurs. May 1 from 3-5 pm here at Central Library in the training room. This free session will be the first in this year's series for new/prospective nonprofit leaders (board or staff) cosponsored by NPML and AFP (See our events calendar -->) If you or someone you know is interested, phone (314 539-0357) or email me so we can have enough material ready and let you know about free parking.