Tues. April 15, 3-5 pm Doing Good in Your Community. Got and idea or a project for improving your community but not the time or resources for creating and running a new nonprofit organization? Come hear from practitioners about the ins-and-outs, the resulting satisfactions of, and regional supports for volunteering, collaborating with other organizations and/or using a fiscal sponsor to achieve your goals. Call 3114-539-0357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to reserve a place at this free G&FC event, co-sponsored by Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts (VLAA) & Area Resources for Community & Human Services (ARCHS) 2nd fl training rm.
More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- New G&FC Books: Summer 2015
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Nonprofit Boards - Helpful Sites
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Local Nonprofit Ed. Programs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps