Mon., Oct. 21, from 1-2:30 pm., David L. Holmes, Acting Director of the Foundation Center Cleveland will lead a live webinar for G&FC participants in the 2nd floor training room at Central Library on "Understanding Collaboration."
The class will cover the vital importance of as well as the whys, hows, framework, range of options for, and specific steps of forming strategic collaborations. He will show participants how to access national funder-provided tools for putting your organization on the path to successful collaborative partnerships and Danielle Wallis, information & program manager of the Gateway Center for Giving will discuss the St. Louis Regional Collaboration Directory. Participating is free but pre-registration recommended.
More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- New G&FC Books: Summer 2015
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Help for Nonprofit Boards/Board Members
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Online Social Media Advice for NPOs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps
- NPO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Links
- CAPACITY-BUILDING Resources
- St. Louis Area Nonprofit Education
- Grants to Individuals