Weds. Sept. 25, Data-Driven Decision Making. 1-3pm, Central Library's 2nd floor training room. Nonprofits are challenged to find ways to manage hundreds, if not thousands, of pieces of program data each year, data that drives important decisions about program design, management, and evaluation. If your job includes finding and/or managing data for a nonprofit, come find out how ARCHS’ “Collective Impact” model is used to collect and analyze data to support your mission. ARCHS will share best practices, give advice for making course corrections, discuss how to foster a culture that embraces data and suggest how data can be best presented to tell your stories. Cosponsored by ARCHS Area Resources for Community & Human Services. This program is free but prerigistration (by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 314-539-0357) is strongly recommended since the class is filling fast.
More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- New G&FC Books: Summer 2015
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Nonprofit Boards - Helpful Sites
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Local Nonprofit Ed. Programs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps