More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- New G&FC Books: Summer 2015
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Nonprofit Boards - Helpful Sites
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Local Nonprofit Ed. Programs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps
Monday, July 22, 2013
Financial Basics Rm. Change
Just an announcement/reminder to all who signed up for this Wednesday's Financial Basics for Nonprofits led by RubinBrown's Mary Kay Lofgren and Debra Leible, that, due to some special programming at Central Library on July 24, we will be meeting in the Board Room of the SLPL Administration Building next door to Central at 1415 Olive. Please meet in the 1415 lobby by 2:45. Tokens for free parking in the lot across 15th St. will be available at the class. Call 539-0357 with questions.