More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- New G&FC Books: Summer 2015
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Nonprofit Boards - Helpful Sites
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Local Nonprofit Ed. Programs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Another Great Free E-Newsletter for Nonprofits
Keep up with state and national reports and news about professional development and advocacy issues important to the common interests of Missouri's more than 15,000 nonprofits by requesting a subscription to Nonprofit Missouri's free weekly NPMO Newsletter Updates at firstname.lastname@example.org. While you're at the Nonprofit Missouri site, check out the resource links this important organization offers, as well as the benefits of membership. And get details on speakers and workshops at the June 12-13 annual conference in Columbia, Beyond Survival: Preparation and Prevention.