More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- New G&FC Books: Summer 2015
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Nonprofit Boards - Helpful Sites
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Local Nonprofit Ed. Programs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
2-19 New Program:When It's All Up to You!
For several years here at the G&FC we've been compiling lists of resources for the one-person development office: On Feb. 19th Sue Greenberg from VLAA will expand that concept by discussing of the responsibilities and practicalities of leading a nonprofit whose mission depends on minimal staff and/or dedicated volunteers. She'll talk about such essentials as time management, working with your board, internal controls, planning for future success and succession, etc. If you're a founder or executive director in this situation, come to the 2nd Floor Training Room here at Central Library 3 -5 pm and bring your questions and best advice.