- If you missed a G&FC orientation, come by anytime -- we are now located in the Social Sciences Room on the 2nd floor--and ask for a packet and a tour.
- As of last week, Philanthropy In/Sight, as well as the Foundation Directory Online Professional and Grants to Individuals Online, are accessible free on 40+ adult reference computers here in the Central Library building only-- not via the internet. Come by the G&FC if you want help locating them.
- Handout information about services and coming events offered by our St. Louis program partner organizations is available on the G&FC shelves.
- Copies of Networking is Dead, subject of the first Nonprofit Reads Book Group discussion Feb. 26 are available for sign-out at the G&FC desk.
More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- New G&FC Books: Sept. 2015
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Help for Nonprofit Boards/Board Members
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Online Social Media Advice for NPOs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps
- NPO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Links
- CAPACITY-BUILDING Resources
- St. Louis Area Nonprofit Education
- Grants to Individuals
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
New G&FC Digs, More Services
It was great to see everyone who came to our Jan. 11 Grand Reopening Events! Special thanks to ARCHS' Steve Brawley, BoardLinkStL's Mike Ochonicky and The Foundation Center for leading the first G&FC programs we've been able to present in the new Training Room. Also a shout-out to the many SLPL staff and volunteers who helped programs, orientations and tours run as smoothly as possible as we all learn to make the most of our wonderful new facilities.