More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- New G&FC Books: Summer 2015
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Nonprofit Boards - Helpful Sites
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Local Nonprofit Ed. Programs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps
Friday, March 30, 2012
FC Cooperating Collection colleague and Nonprofit Resources Manager Brad Smith from the Spencer Road Branch of the St. Charles City County Library will share information resources for needs assessment and other data to build your case for support at the April 3 meeting of St. Louis GPA at Central Reform Congregation in the CWE, 11:30 - 1:30. Registration for non GPA members is $15. To find out more, call 314-308-7823.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
St. Louis Regional Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals is offering a series of five, 3-hour classes on vital topics March 28 - April 25, 9-11:30 am at College Bound on North Jefferson. Cost to non-AFP members for all 5 sessions is $199; individual session enrollment is $55 per person. Here's the schedule of topics:
- March 28 --Fundraising 101:Tools
- April 4 -- Fundraising 102: Techniques
- April 11 -- Grant Proposal Basics
- April 18 -- Special Events
- April 25 --26 Resources for Nonprofit Professionals
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Creative artists seeking funding for a project who want to learn more about the popular crowd-financing platform and how it has worked in St. Louis are invited to a free "Kickstarter School" Monday from 7-9 pm at the Regional Art Commission. Kickstarter's Director of Art Programs and local artists with successful projects will be there to explain.Call 314/863-6930 for more info. Sponsored by RAC, VLAA and the Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis.