- 20-minute orientations to the G&FC. I hope you’ll come by to see what’s available to you now that we’re open again.
- 11 am class – Social Media 101 for Your Nonprofit - 45-minute overview with ARCHS’ Steve Brawley.
- 12 pm class– Involving Your Board in Fundraising – 45-minute overview with BoardLinkStL’s Mike Ochonicky.
- 1 -2:30 pm – How to Approach a Foundation – This Foundation Center special live webinar for St. Louis area fundraisers will be led by David Holmes, Midwest Regional Training Director from the Foundation Center. Learn how to initiate and build relationships with foundations at every stage of the submission and decision process. Dave’s a great teacher and brings a wealth of experience in philanthropy and Foundation Center research. The classes and webinar are free, but preregistration is requested-- e-mail me or call 314-539-0357.
- Docent-led tours of the renovated and restored Central Library will be offered at 10am, 11am, noon and 1pm.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Save the Date & Come On Down to Central!
FRIDAY, Jan. 11, 2013, rain or shine, the Grants & Foundation Center will celebrate our 10th year of existence as a Foundation Center Cooperating Collection at the St. Louis Public Library. Thanks to the Foundation Center and our program partner organizations, you’re invited to join us for any or all of these Grand Reopening activities:
Hope you can join us on this special day!
In the meantime, we'll be open for regular business during Central Library hours starting Dec. 9.