Jan. 20, 3-4:30 pm, Online Communities for Your Nonprofit: Legal Aspects of Social Media, free, here at the Schlafly Branch, Information technology attorneys from the St. Louis Corporate Counsel Assn.’s pro bono committee will discuss ways to create creative online communities without unhappy surprises. Will post more details after the holidays.
Jan. 21 - Gateway Center for Giving Annual Meeting/40th Anniversary, Powell Hall, 11-1, Cost: $40, go to www.centerforgiving.org
Jan. 27 - AFP Extended Session with Katya Andresen, Social Networking and Behavioral Economics for Fundraisers, 8 - 1:30, $70 for nonmembers to attend both sessions, contact email@example.com to register. Want to prepare? Ccheck out either of Andresen's books, Robin Hood Marketing or People to People Fundraising from the G&FC.
Jan. 27 - Gambling & Fundraising: What Nonprofits Need to Know, 3-5 pm, led by Dan Sise at UMSL, Fee: 20. Click on the NPML Link at right.
More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- New G&FC Books: Summer 2015
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Nonprofit Boards - Helpful Sites
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Local Nonprofit Ed. Programs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps
- NPO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Links
- CAPACITY-BUILDING Resources
- St. Louis Area Nonprofit Education