We've begun planning with our partner organizations for the special events/workshops to be held here during the 2010 year. Feel free to contact me if there's a nonprofit/fundraising topic you'd like to learn more about.
Speaking of learning opportunities, we now have a compilation of local sources of nonprofit and grantwriting training offered by area colleges/universities/nonprofit organizations. Call or e-mail to find out more.
More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- New G&FC Books: Summer 2015
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Nonprofit Boards - Helpful Sites
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Local Nonprofit Ed. Programs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps
- NPO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Links
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
2 tidbits of info from yesterday's "Finding Government Grants for Your Nonprofit" workshop led byDianne Benjamin and Gail Dickson from St. Louis ARCHS here at Central Libraray:
- Some government grantmakers are using the term "SGA" instead of "RFP." Guess it stands for "Solicitation (of) Grant Applications"?
- When you're looking for SGAs/RFPS, a workshop participant recommended www.grantgopher.com
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Registration is now open to St. Louis Area Nonprofits who wish to participate in the 2009 Will to Give initiative, a community-wide effort to educate donors about the importance of charitable bequest giving. For more information visit www.centerforgiving.org or contact Kiesha Davis at email@example.com or 314.621.6220.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
The Nonprofit Services Center has created a Fund Development Peer Circle to support nonprofit executive directors and fund development staff new to fundraising. The circle will next meet to talk about Year-End Appeals on Sept. 9, from 9-11 at the NSC Office in downtown St. Louis. Donna McGinnis, MBA, CFRE, is facilitator. The session is free but go to the NSC website on this blog to register.