- Philanthropy in a Flat World by Jon Duschinsky
- Fundraising Consultants: a Guide for Nonprofit Organizations by Eugene A. Scanlan
- Grant Writing: a Complete Resource for Proposal Writers by Judy Tremore & Nancy Burke Smith
- Billions of Drops in Millions of Buckets: Why Philanthropy Doesn't Advance Social Progress by Steven H. Goldberg
- Benchmarking in the Public and Nonprofit Sectors: Best Practices for Achieving Performance Breakthrough, 2nd ed, by Patricia Keehley and Neil Abercrombie
- Complete Guide to Fundraising Management, 3rd ed.
- Missionizing Your Special Events by Terry Axelrod
Watch for more description in the September G&FC News e-mail or read a copy now and let us know if it's helpful--or not-- by posting a comment on this blog. Go to http://www.slpl.org/--> "Library" -->"catalog" to request one of these titles.