- Oct. 27 --SLACO's 17th Annual Neighborhoods Conference, 8:30 - 2:30, Harris Stowe, $20 per person. Breakout sessions will cover arts, culture, commercial and economic development, safey, education , housing, health, youth, parks and more. http://slaco-mo.org/Neighborhood_Conference.php
- Nov. 7 -Volunteer Management class with Renee B. Johnson, 9-12 am, Centene Center for the Arts, $30, ALMA (Arts Leadership & Management Academy www.keeparthappening.org/what/alma/
- Nov. 8 - How Do We Know We're Doing Good Work? class on assessment methods for your nonprofit, 1-5 pm, UMSL NPML, $20, www.umsl.edu/divisions/graduate/ppa/npml/Noncredit%20Courses/index.html
- Nov. 13 - GPA International Conference Wrap-Up - 11:30 - 1:30, Central Reform Congregation, $15 per person, report on latest trends and best practices affecting grantwriting professionals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Nov. 15 - AFP St. Louis National Philanthropy Day, America's Center, 11 - 1:30, $55 per person, St. Louis Regional Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals will recognize outstanding philanthropic leaders in the metropolitan St. Louis community www.afpstlouis.org/Community/npdstl/npd_overview.aspx
More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- New G&FC Books: Sept. 2015
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Help for Nonprofit Boards/Board Members
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Online Social Media Advice for NPOs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps
- NPO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Links
- CAPACITY-BUILDING Resources
- St. Louis Area Nonprofit Education
- Grants to Individuals
Monday, October 22, 2012
Thursday, October 11, 2012
AFP St. Louis' Fall 2012 Fundraising Seminar Series, "Innovative Ideas for the Small Shop," will be held Wednesday mornings at the Spencer Road Library Community Commons in St. Peters Oct. 17 -- Marketing Dept.? That's ME!, 24 - Cause Marketing Concepts & 31st-- Developing Donors Efficiently and Effectively. Cost for all three sessions $140, scholarships available. Go to the AFP link at right for details.
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
For all MetroEast and beyond nonprofits, just want to remind you about 501cometogether, the 2nd annual Illinois Nonprofit conference to be held in Springfield. Oct. 16,. Conferences that day will be on the themes of capacity, collective impact and collaboration. A half-day Public Policy Institute session will be held Oct. 15. Check www.donorsforum.org/501CT for costs and details.
Friday, October 5, 2012
Come, hear and add your questions when six speakers present new ideas for the regional nonprofit sector at YNPN St. Louis' 2nd annual Blog Out Loud Thurs., Oct. 11, 5:30 pm at the Regional Arts Commission buildig 6128 Delmar. Cost is $5 for non YNPN members. Find out more at their website at right.
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
- Oct. 10, 9am-noon, Building an Effective Nonprofit Board, $30, taught by Rev. Jerry Paul, @ Centene Center for Arts & Ed, St. Louis, from the Arts Leadership and Management Academy (ALMA), www.keeparthappening.org
- Oct. 25, 2-5pm, How to Develop an Effective Board for Your Nonprofit Organization, $50, taught by John McClusky, Peter Ruger, Faith Sandler, @ UMSL, sponsored by NPML, 314-516-7250 or click on NPML link at right.