More Philanthropic/Nonprofit Information
- New G&FC Books: Sept. 2015
- Nonprofit/Philanthropy WEBSITES
- Starting a Nonprofit?
- Top 12 Free Sites 4 In-Depth NPO Research
- Help for Nonprofit Boards/Board Members
- Finding Jobs in the Nonprofit Sector
- Online Social Media Advice for NPOs
- Nonprofit Advocacy
- Prospect Research
- RFP Round-up
- Websites 4 Social Entrepreneurs
- For-Profit Start-Up Helps
- NPO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Links
- CAPACITY-BUILDING Resources
- St. Louis Area Nonprofit Education
- Grants to Individuals
Friday, October 30, 2009
I've subscribed to a few regular free e-newsletters which provide helpful background and/or updated information whether or not you purchase the company business products or services. They include:
- Board Cafe for nonprofit board members comes from CompassPoint Nonprofit Services; sign up at http://www.blueavocado.org/.
- Fundraising Well and Nonprofit Fiscal Fitness from http://www.blackbaud.com/ --scroll down to resources-newsletters to sign up.
- Convio Connection at www.convio.com/our-research/newsletter/.
- By the Cup info and comments about nonprofit technology comes weekly from www. TechSoup.org
Got any comments or other titles to recommend?
And e-mail me if you'd like to receive the G&FC News e-mail listing our new resources and upcoming workshops.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Some how-to's, what-not-to's and who-t0-withs of nonprofit collaborations and partnerships is the theme of G&FC programming now being planned for early 2010; watch this blog in November for dates and times. Many thanks to our partners -- see their websites at right--for providing the expertise for these programs.
In the meantime, check out one of our books about nonprofit collaboration or one written by Friday's speaker, Dr. Paul Light. We also have the title he recommended, Forces for Good by Leslie R. Crutchfield.